Wednesday, October 9, 2013

SBTB 01.08 - Cream for a Day

Yes, this is also now a video blog. A vlog. It's HERE.

I mentioned before that I don't like the character of Max. Well, I do love when magicians/jugglers mess up. Watch with the eyes of an eagle because Max drops a juggling ball when we enter the Max for the Homecoming Pep Rally.

Aside from being the Kelly-has-an-unfortunate-red-face episode, this is also where we meet the classic character of Crater Face Charlie Coburn.
Oh my goodness, his laugh is terrible. I hate that we had to hear it three times in the episode.

It may come as no surprise to many to learn that this guy, Scott Fults, did very little by way of acting. He had about a four-year stint and then called it quits. You may be surprised, however, by this little nugget: Scott Fults was born in 1961. For this episode, this "kid" was about 28 years old! Creepy.

Feel free to share what stood out to you in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment