Tuesday, October 1, 2013

SBTB 01.04 - Fatal Distraction

This blog is not video-ified. It's found HERE.

I don't know about you, but I thought Mr. Belding was completely pathetic this episode. The sad thing is, it was the funniest line of the show. As Zack is explaining Kelly's mania, he says: "She gets these headaches - " To which Mr. Belding interrupts: "They all get headaches, Morris." Sad! Belding has had this line used enough times that he can comment on it without any sense of shame.

Another sad thing is the guest star for this episode. We are made to think that this girl, Rhonda Robistelli, is an annoying jock-type. My thoughts outside the episode: Not bad looking.
Sure, she's tall. She is freaking tall. But at least her face makes the effort of peering up at her worth it. Rhonda is played by Kirsten Holmquist. You may have heard this name in different yet related circles. Kirsten is a noted realtor who ended up with her own show called "Property Ladder." She has a book published called "Flipping Confidential: The Secrets of Renovating Property for Profit in Any Market." Besides being a real estate guru, Kirsten seems to also be trilingual.
Nice job, lady.

And, why couldn't this happen to me on first dates?
Maybe I would have had my lips touch a girl's lips before I was 23 if I had had a little Rhonda in my high school.

Feel free to share what stood out to you in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment