Friday, February 28, 2014

SBTB 03.02 - Zack's Birthday

Wha-wha-what? Something doesn't make sense here.

  1. We just went through the tragic break up between Zack and Kelly in the season premier and were told that the story would continue, but then we get this episode next? Saved by the Bell obviously had episode-order issues, but this was the start of the Malibu Sands arc (which comes later) so why did it show here?
  2. Now that I think about it, wasn't Zack and Kelly's magic relationship very, very short lived? If you take away the Season 1 episodes that were sprinkled in with the Season 2's when Zack and Kelly were an item then you have maybe four episodes in which they act like they are a couple. That really takes away from the magnitude of this break up.
We are just going to have to deal with this super odd chronology. Chalk it up to another snafu, like moving the cast from Indianapolis to SoCal.

Now, I'm going to save the Malibu Sands cast for the arc. But, while I've got you here, allow me to take you back to this moment in the episode:
If you will recall, Zack has just reamed Stacey for being a robot. If you listen closely, you hear somebody remark "busted" from the audience. I really hope this voice is canned so that it can show up later. I'm tagging it just in case.

Now, I'm going to watch the next episode so I can finally see what happens with that stupid Jeff.

Feel free to share what stood out to you in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment