Thursday, February 20, 2014

SBTB 02.15 - The Fabulous Belding Boys

Are you ready? Because at this moment, Jesse comments on Slater's macho fantasies:
I'm not sure I want to know what his macho fantasies are. (And why is he so smooth?)

Now admit it, Rod Belding is totally going for the Fabio look.
Ed Blatchford
You don't know who that is? Nevermind. Rod Belding is played by Ed Blatchford, a man that did some things and then left Hollywood. You may know him from his work on "Malibu, CA" or as Jack Winthrop in "The Last of the Mohicans." Sadly, others use him as a joke gone way too far. Allow me to introduce you to a mockumentary called "Lost Heroes: Rod Belding" (please don't watch it):
You didn't watch, did you? Honestly, the only funny quip - the only time I so much as chuckled - was at the expense of Tori. It. Is. A. Waste.

It gets worse, however, as Ed Blatchford somehow got connected with the comedic hacks and helped craft a sequel. Here it is (again, please don't watch it):

You watched anyway, didn't you? Well, it's nice that Ed and Dennis Haskins were willing to do this, but doesn't it just seem like a cheap way to reenact the episode in an incredibly hackneyed way? Sadly, Ed himself gets to claim production and story credits on this this. AND THAT'S WHY YOU SELL REAL ESTATE NOW! (And that weird looking kid was supposed to play the Zack part? Mark-Paul should be offended.)

I've spent enough time on these stupid Youtube projects, but let me finish with this: it seems that Ed got his wife involved, too. She is the "Anna" that Ed ditches the dorks for. Her name is Alexandra Blatchford. That is all.

We need a palate cleanser before we do the next guest.
Troll! Molly, it's been so long since we've had a sighting. Thank you for showing up. And, let me say, you are continuing to look better than the name I have given you. Sorry?

Because I gave you so much unwanted info on that last guest then I'll take it pretty easy on this one:
Raf Mauro
This is Raf Mauro. He played Mr. Dickerson. His test was hard. He also was in "Seinfeld" as the car washer in "The Smelly Car." Besides other numerous acting credits, he has composed music for a television series. Done.

Lastly: Notice the nerd-girl in the background. (I'm not asking; I'm telling.)

She is requesting mustard. Why is this odd? Because there is already a bottle of mustard on her table. I have outlined the bottles so you can see this better. Nice acting, lady. But I am afraid I can't suspend by disbelief that much.

Feel free to share what stood out to you in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment