You know, I remember this episode from back in the day. But of course I do, look at that guest star!
Suzanne Tara notable achievements:
|Playing 17 and seducing 14|
|Capitalizing on that seduction|
|What bad lip synching?|
The episode is actually one of the best in these early episodes. The jokes seem a bit more natural. The kids aren't as stiff. It is still completely cheesy, but no one expects less from early teenage kids.
Then again, check this dude out.
Feel free to share what stood out to you in the comments below.
Edit: It seems that this is my most popular blog post so far. Blogger tells me it's because people want to know about Suzanne Tara (since she is hot). So, allow me to show some more appearances that she makes.
1) Suzanne acted as wife Jaimy in "Deadly Prey," a terrible, terrible 80s movie in which she is credited as Suzzanne Tara. She actually does a pretty terrible job in this film. But she looks good, so there's that. Beware: There are a lot of screenshots here.
|Suzanne Tara - Deadly Prey|
2) In 1989, Suzanne starred as Lisa Wax in an episode of "Freddy's Nightmares" called "Do You Know Where Your Kids Are?" It was pretty bad, but she did have the lead role and she did a decent job.
She begins as a nice little babysitter.
|Suzanne Tara - Freddy's Nightmare|
As a bit of trivia, this episode of "Freddy's Nightmares" costars another SBTB alum in Julie St. Claire. (You'll find her write-up here.)
3) In 1990, Suzanne had a small role in the pilot for the "Ferris Bueller" television series. The episode is atrocious and the series only lasted 13 episodes. (The title sequence is one of the worst I have ever seen. YouTube it.) Of note, however, is that it costarred a young and lovely Jennifer Aniston. But that is beside the point. Here is Suzanne's lone appearance as "Surfer Girl."
|Suzanne Tara - Ferris Bueller|
4) In 1991, Suzanne appeared in two episodes of "Doogie Houser, M.D." as a candystriper. At least that is what she is credited in her first episode called "Lonesome Doog."
|Suzanne Tara - Doogie Houser, M.D.|
5) In 1994, Suzanne played the role of Tammy in an episode of HBO's "Dream On." It was another brief appearance, but her character is golden. She's that type of girl that is always up for doing whatever you'd like to do, just nothing that you've listed.
|Suzanne Tara - Dream On|