Let's forget that Kelly was missing and turn to more important things: Eric getting punched. I have heard chatter that people are upset that Jesse seems to punch Eric in the left eye, yet it is his right eye that turns black.
Let's take a look at our guest star for this episode. This is Mr. Sonski, the auto shop teacher.
Now let's enter the Troll Zone.
Now that we are in the Troll Zone, allow me to troll on the algebra teacher.
- Since when does 1,969/1,372 = 8,496?
- It equals 1.4351311.
- What is that second equation? A = 84,961,372/1969?
- That would make A = 43,149.503, not the 59,472 written on the board.
- Maybe the equation supposed to be A * (1,969/1,372) = 8,496 and the lower equation uses basic high school algebra, in which both sides are multiplied by 1,372 and then divided by 1,969 to isolate A on the left.
- The problem should then read A = (8,496 * 1,372)/1,969, which would equal 5,920.016.
If you didn't follow any of that - I don't blame you - just note that I have given this math teacher as much benefit as possible yet could not figure out how any of what is written on the board as being math. It is all wrong.
More trolling. Mr. Belding is super excited to listen to some CDs on his newly installed car stereo. One album he admits to Zack and Slater: Bo Jackson Sings the Blues. Why is this funny? Because Bo knows everything.
|Bo Jackson Knows Everything|
But what about the other CD in Mr. Belding's hand?
That, ladies and gentlemen, looks like the Indigo Girls album "Rites of Passage."
I know that it isn't (it wouldn't be released until the next year) but trolling doesn't have to make sense. I'd like to think that Mr. Belding would be excited to listen to the Indigo Girls.
I guess that's enough for now. Trolling is over.
Feel free to share what stood out to you in the comments below.